Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Updates I want to make in 2016 and Onwards

So as the new year approaches I take a look at the past and evaluate my self. This is not a new-year resolution post like making a stupid promise and not keeping with it, example not eating junk food and etc. 
So this is more about evaluating my self as a photographer and making some changes or reforms in the way of work, type of work and gear. 
I haven't shot many tests, or personal projects this year and I'd like to change that. I'd like to work with more stylists, and shoot more and more tests paid or unpaid doesn't matter.
I'd like to shoot more ART based personal projects, and when I say art based, I mean that more creative freedom and out of the limitations of guidelines such as fashion limitations, styling repetitions, framing, ethical concerns etc. 

There are few upgrades I'd like to do to my gear as well. For example when I look at my work I see that my Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 VRII lens hasn't been used in some time, so Im considering on selling that lens and getting 85mm F/1.4; I'll be writing about the gear update in a separate blogpost. 
Also I'll start saving money for Profoto B1 twin head and bag kit. (its about 3200£)

Merry Christmas Everyone
Camera: Nikon D800 + Nikkor 24-70mm

No comments:

Post a Comment