Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Looking back at Last year

I've  been looking at my old work, which I've shoot last year.
I found a pic of Ariana, she it now Working with Oxygen Models I decided to re-edit the photo. Out of boredom and Just for the practice reasons. 


Camera:Nikon D700 + 70-200mm VRII
Photographer: Bugra Ergil (Bruce)
Stylist: Anastasia Taneeva
Makeup: Rempi
Model: Ariana

Lighting Info: (I don't usually share this) 
2 Kinoflo almost infront of her and 1 Honeycomb flash from behind as seen.
Combination of Continues and Strobe light.

By the way when I said Ariana now working with Oxygen Models I mean she wasn't working with them back in the time when I photographed her. This became some what a issue couple of month ago when my friend sent a PDF of my work to them and asking for a "New Face" model. They were keep telling her that Ariana was Oxygen Model which wan't mentioned in PDF, but Logically speaking she wasn't a Oxygen model dunting the time I was working with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment