Sunday, February 26, 2012

Diptych from Exhibition

These photographs has a good story behind them. 
It all started with a student projects. In the project given to me, I had to find some one (client potential person) and work/shoot for them, and the goal was to shoot for some one who will be like my boss. The outcome (The photographs) of this project has to be viewed by public. So basically the photographs cannot be for ones private use such as portfolio etc . . . 
What I had in my mind was a look for any designer because I was the least complicated idea for a shoot. 
"simple lighting, 1 model, many outfits, A5 size LookBook, no need of medium format, and huge prints"

What I didn't add to my plan was the element of surprise! My designer was pleased with the results as we were shooting and asked me to add them to her exhibition. 
That changed the entire shoot. It wasn't only LookBook poses any more, more art directing was required also they had to be good enough to stand with other Photographers images and those people actually shoot for the exhibition. 

Everything turned out the way it was planned at the end. 









Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: Nikkor 70-200 VR II
Photographer: Bugra Ergil (Bruce)
Asst photographer: Anup Kumar Pandey
Stylist: Darien Mynarski
Hair & Makeup: Charlotte Moran
Designer: Sarmite Ostanevica
Model: Kamila

No comments:

Post a Comment