Saturday, October 8, 2016

Light Setup #9

Highkey Setup.
In this setup here, the light is hitting the wall behind the model and then bouncing to the polyboards behind me. 
The key part of not having too much spill light drowning the model in spill light is which part of the model you're getting the exposure readings from, and in here I got the exposure readings from right hand side of the model, but shoot her left side. 

Note: The camera is mounted on a tripod. 
Exposure: 1/30 sec at f16. 


I think the laughable flash sync speed of Pentax 67 with non leaf shutter lens allowed me to get results which are not looking like silhouette of the model. 


I photographed 6 models with this setup here and I am most pleased with Moylin's Photo.


Camera: Pentax 67 MkII + Pentax SMC 105mm f2.4
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400 shot at box speed
Processed in Ilford DD-X
Scanned with Epson Perfection V750 Pro
Team:
Photographer: Bugra Ergil
 (me)
Stylist: Lenita Visan

Makeup artist: Jess Summers

Hair Stylist: Yumi Noh

Model: Moylin Arowoshola @First


No comments:

Post a Comment