Monday, July 8, 2024

The Unseen - 6

 I was moving files around and making them make more sense in my hard drives and came across this shoot. I noticed that, the scans were very very very large in file size and colour was very off. I can see that I just wanted to scan them highest resolution as possible but pay little attention to colour. So I decided to scan them again in 3200DPI and focus bit more on the colour. I don't know where the colours went off but rescans colour was off too. Still it was more salvageble when compared to the originals. I think it was either the Colour of the flash used in the shoot or the chemistry accuracy in the Lab was off. I managed to get the colours to where I want them in this photo. 


 Mamiya RZ67 ProII + 127mm 3.8
Kodak Portra 160
Scanned with Epson V750
Team: 
Photographer: Bugra Ergil (ME)
Stylist: Zoe Springer
Makeup Artist: Maria Vez
Hair Stylist: Elettra Guggeri 
Model: Freya J Duffy @Premier

No comments:

Post a Comment