Friday, July 12, 2024

Pride - London - 2024

 I have been going to Pride in London once every couple years. In the beginning of my studies at London College of Fashion I could't go since it clashed with my Family planned holidays. Don't forget I grow up without my family since I was 13 and my sister went to University in America in her early 20's, which meant that every holiday opportunity was utilised and planned with my family. I was just around 24 I told my family that I can't just spend whole summer on the sea because I'm working now. Now looking back at it, I feel I was soo privileged to be able to spend my summers in that way. 

Moving back to Pride. It was just as packed as 2018 pride which was my last time before this time. In comparison to my first time there to last time. It is a lot more tame and less wild but also so much more advertisement happening in it. 


Packed pride: Shot with F6 + 24-70mm f2.8 Kodak Gold 






 



Most people came to watch it were colourful one way or other. 

Shot with F6 + 24-70mm f2.8 Kodak Gold

Shot with F6 + 24-70mm f2.8 Kodak Gold

Shot with F6 + 24-70mm f2.8 Kodak Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment