Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Deep Earth By G.Binsky - Nº.2

After I edited the images for the client, I started to edit some for my Print Portfolio however during the time I was editing them I deiced to do update my Mac, and somehow my desktop without my approval, decided to sync to apple cloud which is just dumb because there is not enough space to cover all the PSB and TIFF files I was keeping on my Desktop. The automation decided to remove the files that can't be placed in cloud and place in the cloud that doesn't have space, so in less than a minute all the photos were gone, not in desk top not in cloud, there were just empty folders in the could server. Fast forward to 2024 Latest cloud update, I found a way to recover the photos and I still don't know how I did it. Since 2019 pandemic happened I got hit by pickup truck bought a Flat etc... another reason for blog post which I'll be actually writing. 


Photography Bugra E & Carolina M
Model: Vanessa 

Camera: Pentax 67 II + SMC 105mm 2.4
Film: Kodak Portra 400
Processed in Kodak Flexicolor C-41
Scanned with Epson Perfection V750

No comments:

Post a Comment